Katherine’s experience in both high-conflict litigation and all avenues of alternative dispute resolution allows her to be a strong advocate for her clients no matter the setting. Zealous advocacy is the cornerstone of Katherine’s practice of law in representing her clients. She brings a calm and friendly demeanor to her clients so that she can be a sounding board for issues and problems and can find creative solutions to any problems they are currently experiencing.
Katherine graduated with her Juris Doctor degree cum laude with a Certificate in Family Law from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2015. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan in 2011 with a double major in Political Science and History and was awarded University Honors.
Honors & Community
- Illinois Rising Stars List (2020) – Super Lawyers
- CALI Award for Excellence in Ethics and Family Law (2015)
- Member of the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Courts
- California State Courts
- Michigan State Courts
- Illinois State Courts